Ph: (08) 8359 2411
270 Wakefield Street, Adelaide, SA 5000
SpecialistsProfessor Dominic Thyagarajan
Neurology is the speciality dedicated to the diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the brain, spinal cord, muscles and nerves.
Common conditions that neurologists can manage include:
- movement disorders, such as Parkinson’s disease,
- various tremor disorders, such as essential tremor and dystonia,
- pain management, including botulinum toxin treatment,
- neuropathy, and
We can give opinions and manage all neurological disorders, but our neurologist has an interest in movement disorders – neurological diseases presenting with tremor or other involuntary movements, slowed movements, gait and balance disorders.
Treatment for movement disorders includes:
- botulinum toxin, and
- functional neurosurgery (Deep Brain Stimulation).
Our qualified and experienced neurologist is:
- Prof Dominic Thyagarajan (Wakefield Clinic)