Information for patients: 17 November 2020
Following the recent outbreak in South Australia we are following SA Health advice. From Thursday 19 November:
- All but essential surgery (clinical category 1) will be postponed.
- All appointments will be via telehealth, where safe and clinically appropriate.
We will contact you as soon as possible to advise what will be happening to your appointment or procedure. Please understand there may be delays in contacting our clinics as we will be dealing with those in the coming days first.
- For patients
- For referrers
- An update from AMOS 14 May 2020
- Recommencement of elective procedures 14 May 2020
- Vascular and Sleep & Respiratory issues 14 April 2020
- Endoscopic procedures under the current Government restrictions 6 April 2020